About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day-traders, and high-frequency traders.
- Have a passion for creating visually stunning graphics and designs;
- Enjoy visualizing complex topics in an understandable manner;
- Believe there are no obstacles, only opportunities to grow…
Then, we would be thrilled to interview you for the position of Graphic Designer at Leverage Shares!
The ideal candidate will have experience in and willingness to master graphic & web design and video editing. Innovative & out-of-the-box mindset is a must. Knowledge of front-end development (e.g., HTML5, CSS, etc.) and experience in working with developers and account managers will be considered a big plus.
- Design and implement graphics and videos related to various initiatives, including sales, marketing, advertising, and development;
- Visualize and illustrate financial concepts and ideas as eye-catching creatives;
- Analyze & utilize the latest trends and technological innovations in graphic/web design and video editing;
- Partner with the rest of the team to brainstorm original design ideas for internal projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design (preferably graphic/web) or equivalent experience in a related field is required;
- Strong design skills and an excellent sense of design;
- Relevant work experience in web design, video editing, and creative services is required;
- Excellent communication and time management skills with proven experience managing multiple projects at а time;
- Solid Adobe CC skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Knowledge in video editing (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere);
- Ability to work well under pressure and see stressful situations as opportunities rather than problems.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Prior experience with design related to financial markets is a plus;
- Ability to lead by example with strong work ethic;
- Great attention to detail;
- Have advanced English skills and be able to communicate freely.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete professional certifications/courses;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.