About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day traders, and high-frequency traders.
We are seeking a seasoned and motivated quantitative researcher to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for finance, expert analytical skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage or develop profitable quantitative trading strategies in market-making activities.
- Design, implement and optimize systematic strategies for market-making in the structured products markets.;
- Manage, analyze & optimize a portfolio of algorithmic trading strategies and assets;
- Collaborate with the trading team to improve algorithmic systems and evaluate risk management;
- Test & improve algorithmic trading systems and strategies through simulation and back testing;
- Monitor and manage risk and implement strategies to improve risk management;
- Participate in product quality control and collaborate with other teams for strategy and code review.
- Strong background in a technical or quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics, physics, etc.;
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical and statistical concepts to build, test and optimize quantitative models;
- Quantitative investment research in High-Frequency Trading and/or Equity/Futures/Options Markets;
- Experience in algorithmic trading, systematic market making, and risk management;
- Strong proficiency in Python and familiarity with popular machine learning/deep learning/statistical packages (such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch) is essential;
- Ability to approach problems creatively and develop innovative solutions;
- Deep understanding of capital markets (structured products in particular) and market-making strategies;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete the CFA (or other certifications) program;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
If you have a passion for finance and a proven track record of managing and developing quantitative trading strategies, we would love to hear from you!
Leverage Shares is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.