About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products. Our first range of single stock ETPs was listed on London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We have since expanded our footprint, listing new products across multiple exchanges, including London Stock Exchange, Euronext and XETRA.
Leverage shares is looking for an associate counsel to build and manage its US ETF business. The candidate will report to the firm’s General Counsel.
The Associate Counsel will be responsible for legal matters related to its US exchange-traded funds business. This includes review of 1940 Act fund registration statements, prospectuses, proxy statements, and other regulatory filings; analysis of investment, marketing and operational legal and compliance issues related to the funds; and work on mergers, product changes, and creation of new funds. The role also involves analysis and interpretation of applicable legal requirements, including implementation of new rules, and assisting in the preparation of materials for review by the funds’ boards of trustees.
- JD and prior experience with the Investment Company Act of 1940, Investment Advisers Act and general regulatory compliance required. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of related law firm experience.
- Strong knowledge of investment company disclosure and regulatory requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills for both legal and non-legal audiences. Strong drafting skills (including legal disclosures, board materials, contracts and policies).
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete a desired certifications;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.