About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed 170+ products across multiple exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day-traders, and high-frequency traders.
The Office Assistant will support a wide range of activities within Leverage Shares’ multinational team. You would have the exclusive chance to directly work with and learn from our experts on finance, marketing & design. This is a versatile role which can evolve in line with your aspirations.
A successful candidate will become the go-to person for internal and external communications, project and travel coordination, interview & meetings scheduling and general office management.
Joining Leverage Shares offers the opportunity to become one of the building blocks of our foundation in the UK & Europe and contribute on each step of the way in becoming a global leader in the ETP business. This role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Partner with the team on brainstorming original ideas for internal projects;
- Be self-motivated to collaborate on a variety of initiatives;
- Responding to incoming phone, email, and mail requests, coordinating with other staff as required;
- Establish excellent relationships with team members & external vendors;
- Anticipate and address office & team member needs or issues;
- Order and keep inventory of office supplies;
- Follow-up with team members on items from internal & external meetings;
- Manage team calendars and schedule meetings;
- Arrange travel itineraries, organize bookings & events;
- Provide guidance and maintain a smooth working process.
- Proven Account Management, Project Coordination or Customer Success experience;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Ability to manage & track multiple projects simultaneously;
- Exceptional at listening, taking notes & interpreting information;
- Excellent time management;
- Flexibility & critical thinking;
- Interest in the ETP business;
- Ability to work well under pressure and see stressful situations as opportunities rather than problems;
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to lead by example with strong work ethic;
- Great attention to detail;
- Native-level English skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete professional certifications/courses;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- An office in the heart of downtown Sofia;
- Free snacks & drinks;
- Team building around the globe;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.