About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products. Our first range of single stock ETPs was listed on London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We have since expanded our footprint, listing new products across multiple exchanges, including London Stock Exchange, Euronext and XETRA.
The Office Assistant will support a wide range of activities within Leverage Shares’ multinational team. You would have the exclusive chance to directly work with and learn from our experts on finance, marketing & design. This is a versatile role which can evolve in line with your aspirations.
A successful candidate will become the go-to person for internal and external communications, project and travel coordination, interview & meetings scheduling and general office management.
Joining Leverage Shares offers the opportunity to become one of the building blocks of our foundation in the UK & Europe and contribute on each step of the way in becoming a global leader in the ETP business.
This role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Partnering with the team on brainstorming original ideas for internal projects;
- Be self-motivated to collaborate on a variety of initiatives;
- Organizing various team building activities;
- Arranging travel itineraries, organize bookings, tickets & events;
- Managing team calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate interviews;
- Responding to incoming phone, email, and mail requests;
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication;
- Establishing excellent relationships with team members;
- Anticipating and addressing office & team member issues;
- Maintaining a smooth working process for all office operations;
- Work on achieving a unique & inspiring office environment.
- Previous administrative or office support experience preferred;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks and projects;
- Ability to coordinate multiple job openings and candidates;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Keen attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records;
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment;
- Interest in finance/fintech;
- Ability to handle stressful situations with a positive attitude;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete professional certifications/courses;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- An office in the heart of downtown Sofia;
- Free snacks & drinks;
- Team building around the globe;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.