About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day-traders, and high-frequency traders.
Leverage shares is looking for a Product Developer to build and manage its new US ETF business. The candidate will report to the firm’s Head of Product based in London.
This is a multifaceted, high-profile role that requires frequent interaction at senior levels of the firm to create and evolve our US ETF product platform and drive alignment with our global initiatives.
You will work closely with the European Product and Trading team, and the soon-to-be assembled US team (particularly US Legal). While Leverage Shares is currently a European-focused business, senior management resides in the US and is engaged in the day-to-day running of the business, so expect interaction at the highest level.
The US Product Developer will be key to coordinate and drive all activities from product ideation, structuring, listing on US exchanges to product management / maintenance. This includes:
- Liaising with service key providers, including index providers, fund administrators, operations and legal to drive best-in-class products to market;
- Supporting Head of Product to prepare business case for product pipeline and product budgets, including review of competing ETFs in the US and Europe;
- Supporting our legal function with analysis and interpretation of applicable legal requirements. This may include also review of 1940 Act fund registration statements, prospectuses, and other regulatory filings prepared by our lawyers;
- Involvement in investment, marketing and operational issues related to the funds;
- Building scalable US product processes and improve them systematically, leveraging existing processes from the European Product Team;
- Work on mergers, product changes, and creation of new funds.
- Prior experience (3+ years) on a US ETF product development/product management capacity. We’ll consider candidates from a fund administration role with the knowledge and ability to transition into a wider, strategic product role.
- General knowledge of US ETF regulatory environment, including the Investment Company Act of 1940, Investment Advisers Act and general relevant SEC rules.
- Discipline and drive to help us develop a world-class Product control environment.
- Drive to help build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Sales, Legal, Compliance, etc.), and Leadership/Executive team.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) skills required to manage data and prepare presentations. Familiarity with industry data sources (Bloomberg, Morningstar, ETF.com, ETFGI, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete a desired certification;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.