About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products. Our first range of single stock ETPs was listed on London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We have since expanded our footprint, listing new products across multiple exchanges, including London Stock Exchange, Euronext and XETRA.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Content Editor to join our growing team in Sofia. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of financial markets and a passion for creating compelling and educational content for our audience.
- Edit, proofread, and refine content for Leverage Shares’ trading hub, social media channels, newsletter, website, and any marketing materials, ensuring they are accurate & engaging;
- Work with our research experts to develop new and revise existing content, ensuring all materials are up-to-date;
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing teams to create content for both paid & organic posts, videos, infographics, and presentations, press releases and newsletters;
- Ensure all content meets Leverage Shares’ brand guidelines as well as any relevant regulatory requirements;
- Monitor financial news and trends and incorporate relevant insights into content to provide a well-rounded view of the market and Leverage Shares’ offering.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and changes, and provide recommendations to the relevant teams on how to adapt content strategy as needed.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate market views and product characteristics to sophisticated investors;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Understanding of the ETP/ETF industry and strong proficiency across a wide range of traditional and alternative investments;
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can thrive in an autonomous work environment;
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, or equivalent experience in a related field is required;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce error-free work;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge or fluency in any of the following languages is considered a big advantage: Italian, German, French, Dutch.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete the CFA (or other certifications) program;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
If you are passionate about financial markets and have a proven track record of producing engaging and informative content, we would love to hear from you!
Leverage Shares is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.