Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day-traders, and high-frequency traders.
Leverage shares is looking for a corporate paralegal to support the firm’s legal and product development teams. The candidate will report to the firm’s General Counsel.
This remote position will support the General Counsel and Head of Product Development with a broad array of duties that include:
- Drafting legal documents such as offering documents, contracts, board minutes;
- Preparation of UCC Financing Statements and Irish security filings;
- Organizing and archiving documents;
- Gathering, analyzing and interpreting applicable legal requirements, including interpretation of new legislation, decisions and legal articles, codes and other data;
- Preparation of board packs;
- Working closely with the product development team on product changes, creation of new products and the listing of products on various EU exchanges;
- Additional duties as required.
What are we looking for
- At least 3+ years of corporate law experience, with a law firm or relevant experience as a paralegal in the inhouse environment, preferably in the capital markets/investment funds/banking industries;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills for both legal and non-legal audiences. Strong drafting skills (including legal disclosures, board materials, contracts and policies);
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, remote based environment.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete the CFA (or other certifications) program;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.