About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products. Our first range of single stock ETPs was listed on London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We have since expanded our footprint, listing new products across multiple exchanges, including London Stock Exchange, Euronext and XETRA.
Leverage shares are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join our team. This role requires knowledge of financial rules and regulations, an expert-level understanding of compliance (FCA), and, specifically, broker applications.
- Assist with FCA Consultative Papers, Policy Statements, Rule changes, and anything else related to the UK regulatory environment;
- Provide guidance and stay up to date with any amendments in regards to different rules and regulations, specifically to legislation, policies, procedures, and practices in the EU/UK and identify how these changes impact our business;
- Communicate issues and assist with regulatory inquiries;
- Coordinate regulators and any other party of interest;
- Manage compliance risk and establish a system of risk management;
- Assist with the development, documentation, and maintenance of legal and compliance cases;
- Timely advice on sanctions, complaints, or any other issue;
- Support all queries related to licensing requirements;
- Regulatory risk assessments;
- Prepare meeting packs, registers, and reports, related to regulatory policy, sanctions, and screenings;
- Support the product/business development teams with timely compliance reviews.
- University degree;
- Demonstrated experience of FCA rules;
- Demonstrated experience with broker applications;
- Demonstrated knowledge of investment company disclosure and regulatory requirements;
- Direct experience with risk management;
- Strong oral and written communication skills for both legal and non-legal audiences; Strong drafting skills (including legal disclosures, board materials, contracts, and policies);
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills;
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete a desired certification;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.