About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day-traders, and high-frequency traders.
Leverage shares is looking for a Capital Markets Relationship Manager to build, manage & develop its relations with various vendors, including European & US-based exchanges, brokers, index providers, market makers, etc.
This role requires frequent interaction at senior levels, quick problem-solving of listing/naming/trading issues for UK/Europe, US and any other existing or upcoming product listings, negotiation of sales & marketing collaborations, public relations, management of closing/opening bell events and sponsorships.
- Monitor for any administrative, operational, or technical issues and quickly solve problems with as little communication as possible;
- Work with internal & external compliance teams, index providers, market makers, exchanges, and any other vendor to ensure a clean, smooth & transparent working process;
- Negotiate PR, sales & marketing collaborations to build a trustable brand;
- Review, analyze and create reports of vendor offers, marketing activities, product performance reports, technical and operational issues, communication, spread or compliance issues;
- Follow and resolve settlement issues;
- Take part in brainstorming of high-level strategies for product development & fee structuring;
- Help evolve Leverage Shares as leaders in the alternative investment industry.
- University degree;
- Similar experience (3+ years) in the capital markets industry;
- Knowledge of the UK/European and US regulatory environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate concisely and influence outcomes;
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) skills required to manage data and prepare presentations;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge or fluency in any of the following languages is considered a big advantage: German, Italian, French, Czech, Polish, Dutch.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete a desired certification;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.