About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products for experienced investors. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We have since listed 90 more products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext & Cboe. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, daytraders, and high-frequency traders.
We are looking for a hard-working, positive and team-oriented Social Media Specialist to develop and maintain Leverage Shares’ online presence in a professional and appealing manner across various social media platforms. The right candidate must be well-versed in social trends, confident in communicating, prompt, and organized. It will be expected to create strong brand following by using intraday trends to our advantage, copywriting and posting regularly on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, and Quora. Additional activities will include creating and maintaining relationships with different channels and influencers.
This position offers the opportunity to join an innovative financial firm and be an integral part of our future growth.
This role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Establish, develop, and grow social media presence and drive engagement;
- Become the voice of Leverage Shares across social media;
- Drive Organic Social Media campaigns from start to finish;
- Manage content creation for multiple social media posts every week in communication with internal teams;
- Be on the lookout for trending financial topics, collect, analyze and adapt the message for our products;
- Monitor and analyze user behaviour;
- Follow different channels and make sure we are competitive in both users visiting our pages and engagement rate;
- Build & maintain relationships with influencers;
- Provide data analysis and metrics reporting for strategic use.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in any of the following languages is considered a major advantage: Italian, French, German, Dutch;
- Demonstrated expertise in various social media platforms;
- Demonstrated experience building successful brands via organic social media strategies;
- Proven track-record driving mid to large business growth via paid social media campaigns;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Passion for financial markets and trends;
- Knowledge of ETFs or other alternative financial instruments is a big plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete professional certifications/courses;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.