About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day-traders, and high-frequency traders.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to onset Leverage Shares’ expansion into the crypto industry.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all matters related to Leverage Shares’ crypto business in the UK & Europe.
This role offers the rare opportunity to bolster Leverage Shares as the go-to provider for innovative crypto products.
- Manage our crypto business expansion in the UK & Europe;
- Liaise with brokers to discuss crypto product onboarding and identify new opportunities;
- Prepare research and quantitative reports (Crypto product performance, country analysis, ad hoc reporting, etc.);
- Become a thought-leader for the crypto industry;
- Respond to crypto sales requests;
- Supporting sales/BD team in meetings;
- Set market KPIs for the sales & marketing teams;
- Assist with brainstorming and strategy building for our crypto product distribution;
- Monitor covered markets and regulatory changes for new business opportunities;
- Contribute to business cases for new ETP launches;
- Analyse holders in comparable/competing products to exploit new market opportunities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate market views and crypto product characteristics to sophisticated investors;
- Understanding of the ETP/ETF & crypto industries and strong proficiency across a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products;
- Passion for crypto, financial markets and business development;
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can thrive in an autonomous work environment;
- Prior experience in a sales/business development role in a digital assets manager/provider, crypto exchange, etc.;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Language requirements – fluent in English.
- Knowledge or fluency in any of the following languages is considered a big advantage: German, Italian, French, Czech, Polish, Dutch;
- University degree or CFA preferred;
- Interest in the CFA or CAIA designation is a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete a desired certification;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.