Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products that enable magnified exposure, daily investment objectives, and efficiency. Our first family of single stock leveraged ETPs was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We had since listed more than 180 products across several different exchanges, including LSE, Euronext, XETRA & Borsa Italiana. Leverage Shares’ innovation powers the trades of experienced traders, investors with high-risk tolerance, day traders, and high-frequency traders.
We are seeking for a Capital Markets Associate who will be responsible for all matters related to Leverage Shares’ presence in the UK & Europe plus future expansions. This includes managing relationships with brokers and exchanges, public relations, product onboarding & availability, KPI planning & measure performance. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and has a deep understanding of capital markets.
This role offers the rare opportunity to join bolster Leverage Shares as the go-to provider for innovative products in the alternative investment industry.
- Manage business development activities for the UK & Europe;
- Explore new markets for business opportunities across the globe;
- Maintain and evolve ETP collateral (sales presentations, peer monitors, etc.);
- Liaise with brokers to discuss product onboarding and identify new opportunities;
- Prepare research and quantitative reports (ETP performance, country analysis, ad hoc reporting, etc.);
- Respond to sales requests;
- Supporting sales/BD team in meetings;
- Set market KPIs for the sales & marketing teams;
- Assist with brainstorming and strategy building for ETP distribution;
- Monitor covered markets and regulatory changes for new business opportunities;
- Contribute to business cases for new ETP launches;
- Analyze holders in comparable/competing products to exploit new market opportunities;
- Become a go-to person for anything related to Leverage Shares.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate market views and product characteristics to sophisticated investors;
- Understanding of the ETP/ETF industry and strong proficiency across a wide range of traditional and alternative investment products;
- Passion for capital markets and business development;
- Entrepreneurial spirit that can thrive in an autonomous work environment;
- Prior experience in a sales/business development role in a financial/investment management firm;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Language requirements – fluent in German and English.
- Knowledge or fluency in any of the following languages is considered a big advantage: Italian, French, Czech, Polish, Dutch;
- University degree or CFA preferred;
- Interest in the CFA or CAIA designation is a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete the CFA (or other certifications) program;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.