About Leverage Shares
Leverage Shares is a fast-growing Exchange Traded Products (ETP) provider, focused on delivering innovative financial products. Our first range of single stock ETPs was listed on London Stock Exchange in December 2017. We have since expanded our footprint, listing new products across multiple exchanges, including London Stock Exchange, Euronext and XETRA.
As a Quant Analyst/Trader, you will be responsible for rebalancing internal fund accounts and executing trades along with developing rebalancing and trading analytics. Your efforts will help enhance our ability to automate internal processes and ensure flawless execution.
This position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Ensure day-to-day trading execution activities on the trading platform;
- Execute account and trade reconciliation procedures based on the internal and custodian data ;
- Coding projects for trading analytics and data & investment analysis;
- Collaborate with internal sales and accounting teams;
- Work with the internal technology team to fix any account or market data issues;
- Work with custodians for any trade error or reconciliation issues.
- Strong academic background required with undergraduate degree in Finance/Business;
- 3+ years of relevant financial industry and/or trading/brokerage operations experience;
- Understanding of economics and accounting, banking, financial markets and working with financial information;
- Experience with Python, C++, VB is highly desirable;
- Exceptional MS Excel skills with proven ability to analyze financial data;
- Experience and ability to build relationships within cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail and accuracy imperative;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- CFA is a plus.
A Bachelor’s or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Sponsorship to complete the CFA (or other certifications) program;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Friendly work environment.
Leverage Shares offers an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual. Our flat hierarchy encourages employees to voice their opinions and share ideas.
Leverage Shares are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.